Please help us to help you by observing the following simple etiquette.
When attending a class or any U3A Batemans Bay function:
- wear your name badge ensuring your ICE (in case of emergency) number/s are on the reverse of your badge
- sign on to the class attendance sheet – this is essential for insurance purposes
- ensure that your phone is switched off or set to silent – if a call is urgent, excuse yourself and take the call away from the class
- comply with all safety instructions given by the tutor.
Let your tutor know:
- of any health issues that might affect your ability to engage in class activities
- if you need to miss one or more sessions of a course
- if you are ‘dropping out’, for whatever reason.
Lend a hand:
- with setting up and cleaning up
- by volunteering for tasks such as collecting money or organising refreshments.
Let the tutor or course coordinator know:
- if the activity is not what you expected and/or not as described in the newsletter.